Saturday, October 4, 2008
Strike!
A few days ago a bunch of us from Verizon got together and went bowling at Fat Cats. One of my co-workers, Josh, are getting married so we all went out to celebrate with him and his fiance'. We went to the new Fat Cats in Ogden. Landon and I hadn't had the chance to see all the new fun things to do there in Ogden until that night. They have surfing, rock climbing, sky diving and lots more! Fat Cats was huge and they had all the disco lights and black lights on. We split up into three teams and played for about 2 hours. It was a ton of fun! It wasn't my most successful night of bowling, but it was still fun. :-) It's so nice to work with people who you can be friends with and do fun things like this. We've been playing volleyball with a group of friends from work for the past few months. We go to Barnes Park about once a week and play for a few hours. It's a really good time. We are thankful for all these new friendships we have built :-) Thanks Verizon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
ok your opening picture is adorable you look awesome! We need to get together it has been far to long. Do you still want to do bunco? talk to you soon.
Nicole
Hey girl! Remember me? It's Jen! And I have a blog now! I'm not keeping up on it very well right now, but don't you worry, before you know it I'll be a blogging machine! I've been to that place in Ogden and it's AWESOME! I wanna do the surfing thing sometime, it looked so fun! Keep in touch okay? p.s. I didn't know you have 2 children now? They are so cute!
Post a Comment