Easter was here and gone so fast this year. Landon spent the entire Easter weekend with bronchitus. No fun. He stayed home and slept all through Easter Day while I went to his sister's for dinner. We had some scrumchious ham, salad, funeral potatoes, Deb's famous pretzel salad, rolls, and angel food cake for dessert. Thanks Steve and Heather for hosting! :-)
Love the long hair! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the bangs! I mean fringe :) you better get that terminology down you cosmetologist you! When's the big day and where are you taking your test?
Hello all! Welcome to my blog. I am a local portrait photographer in Davis County, Utah and surrounding areas. My style can be described as laid back, creative and fun! I have a passion for making people smile and laugh. I think that is what drives most of my passion for photography. I am very blessed to meet the people that I do by doing photography. I can't wait to meet you!
1 comment:
Love the long hair! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the bangs! I mean fringe :) you better get that terminology down you cosmetologist you! When's the big day and where are you taking your test?
Post a Comment