Together...where we like to be

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Union Station Photo Shoot

As you all know I have a passion for life through a lens. I love getting to help capture those special moments for people. My friend Heidi also shares the same passion. We have both been wanting to get together and take some pics together to bounce some idea's off each other so we finally did. We went out to the Union Station in Ogden. I just got a new point and shoot digital camera and wanted to try it out and she has her Nokia SLR that her dad gave her. I was unaware that my new camera wouldn't let me adust apeture or shutter speed so unfortunately my camera wasn't taking the best pictures with the lighting. We ended up using Heidi's camera the whole time to take turn taking pictures of each other. We wanted to practice different poses and figure out how to use the natural light. We had a lot of fun and they actually turned out pretty good. We both thought it was easier than we had anticipated. I think one of the hardest things about photography is knowing the right poses. I think some of the best pictures come from candid shots. Heidi is putting all the pics we took on a CD, but she emailed me a few so here they are.

No comments: