Friday, September 25, 2009
Keith Urban is a SWEET THING
On top of the great opportunity to have VIP to GrEeN dAy and see dEf LePpArD I also got to be 5 feet away from the heart throb Keith Urban! That's right girls! I was so close that I actually got to touch his shirt! My friend, Makenzie, from work won Keith Urban tickets from work like I did the Green Day tickets. She had four tickets and asked if I would like to be one of her four. Hello! Heck yes! She had two of her other friends come too so it was an all girls night! Our seats were the last row in the middle section on the floor so they were pretty dang good seats. The best part though was when Keith came walking to the back where we were able to squeeze our way RiGhT by him! He sang three songs sitting there. We took about a million pictures, which sadly I do not have copies yet because we took them on Makenzie's camera. But, she has promised to send them to me soon! We were all screaming like little girls the whole night! It's amazing we even had voices by the end. Thanks so much Kenz for an experience I will never forget! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment