Sunday, April 11, 2010
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve is the day we dedicate to my dad for present exchange. This year we had my grandparents come and join in on the fun. It was nice to have them there. One of the hardest things to get used to after we got married was not being able to see all of my family on Christmas day. I had been used to making it to both grandparents and two step families. Now we don't even have enough time to see all our parents on Christmas day. We do our best to squeeze everyone in sometime in the same week as the holidays. ;-) I'm sure when you look at these pictures you will have a bit of confusion. Let me give some explanation. We bought my dad and Audrey this game called Quelf for Christmas. We are very big board game players when we hang out with my pa. I love it! I won't tell you much about the game because when you play it for your first time it's more funny to be in the dark a little bit, but it is lots of fun and gets you more acquainted with your fellow playmates. We've got my dad playing the drums, Grandma doing a hula dance, Grandpa wearing a nice bib, Korey getting comfy with Landon and Grandma....Game on!
























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment