Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Feeling Free.....Our New Adventure
Landon and I went on a fun adventure last night. We'll call it our first step into feeling free. We just bought ourselves mountain bikes. We thought bike riding would be something fun that we could do together to keep ourselves active because lets face it, when you get married you get lazy. Landon got off early yesterday so were decided to take our first adventurous bike ride on the open road. I would love to say we went in the mountains on some unknown trail with slick rock, but that was not the case. We rode from our house in Layton to Landon's mom's house in Kaysville and then back. It may not sound like a hard trip, but when you haven't ridden a bike for as many years as me, that is a big accomplishment. It felt great! Its amazing what being outside being active can do for you and I'm not just talking physically. I can see already how much this will help us as couple. Yay for new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That's awesome Ash. I miss biking so much! I wasn't able to do it last year because I was prego and the year before that because I was planning a wedding, so I told Brock I want to get into it this year too! He doesn't really like it that much, but I'm going to make him like it. :) I told him I want a bike for my birthday and hopefully he'll get one too and we can all go! There are quite a few fun trails in Farmington and Bountiful so you should check them out!
I have to ride a bike while we're in Germany, and I'm terrified! I'm a total spaz on a bike. I'm glad you have this new adventure.
Post a Comment