Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Team Edward.....Bite me
There is one thing you must know about me. I have a tendency to get a tad bit obsessed with things I find and enjoy. You must know about my latest obsession. My sister-in-law, Brittney, started telling me about these magical books she was reading and told me that I HAD to read them. She wasn't lying. Its a series called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. She is brilliant. Here is a little understanding of how much I enjoyed these books; I picked up the first book and set down the third book a week later. Each book has an average of 550 pages. Landon had no wife for that week. Every waking moment was spent in Edward and Bella's compelling love story. After I got done with the third book I felt like there had possibly been a part of me that had just died. And the worst part is that I now have to wait until August 2nd until the fourth book comes out! You can only guess the kind of torture that is. No worries. I am reading them all over again. :-) And the movie comes out December 12th so it can only get better from here. If you have not read these books do not wait another day! Go spend $9 on the first book at Walmart! By the way, is anyone as disappointed as I am with who they are casting as Edward?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment