If you were to ask me who were some of my closest friends in high school I would say my girls from Cosmetology. We spent 2,000 hours of our lives in the same building working for the same thing, our license. We never thought we would finish, but we did. Some of us after short of two years others just over two. Here we are four years later and we all have completely different lives. Some of us married, some of us have kids, others getting ready to get married. There is a hand full of us that have tried to stay in contact over the past few years. Things like weddings and baby showers have helped made that possible. Now that most of those fun events are done or on hol
d for now we all have to make our valiant efforts to get us all together. This time it was Lisa. She planned it all, told us where to be and when to be there. We met at the Gateway, which is a good central meeting place between where we all live. We w
ent to the Dodo and gabbed for hours. Then Trista's cute little two year old, Jaxton wanted to go see the fountain. He is such a cute little stinker. He knows sign language pretty good so when we got to the water he kept putting his fingers to his chin and kept saying, "Water! Water!" Trista is such a cute mommy. I don't think any of the rest of us are planning on joining the mommy boat any time soon. ;-) It was so much fun getting together with the girls. It's always fun to hear what's new in everyone's busy lives. We have decided that we are going to try and get together once every month to play Bunko. I've never played, but it sounds like fun. I'll let you know how it goes. Yay for Cosmo!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
OH I'm so jealous!!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I can't believe Trista's little guy is two. That's crazy! Everyone looks so good!
Post a Comment