Together...where we like to be

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some Of Our Fav Shows

We have the great luxury of having DVR. It has made our TV experience a lot more enjoyable. We don't have to watch any commercials and never have to worry about missing any episodes of our favorite shows. It's magical.
That 70's Show
is watched the most because there are
always reruns on.
Fringe
We started watching this mostly
because I think Joshua Jackson
is wonderful eye candy. It's
now turned into one of our favs.

Grey's Anatomy

Mcdreamy and Meredith-who doesn't love it?

Flip This House

We've actually learned a lot from this show

Private Practice

Not as good as Grey's, but still good

October Road

I hope this one comes back

American Idol

What are we on? Season 98? LOL Love it!

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Reality.



2 comments:

Kelli said...

Nice! When does "The Secret Life of an American Teenager" come on. That intrigues me a little.
DVR is magical isn't it? We just got it too and I now can wait until Grey goes to sleep to watch my show so he can't interrupt it. Love it!
And I love the picture at the header. Your costume is so cute!

Carlye said...

I'll make you a cape for your birthday . . or you're welcome to borrow Tylers.