Together...where we like to be

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Girl Time

I had Friday off and my friend Heidi took a half day off so that we could play and have a girl's day. It wasn't a complete girl's day because we had baby Kayden, but we didn't mind. He made everything more fun! We went to Walmart and got some treats then went and got some lunch to take back to Heidi's to veg out. We watched a movie, waxed our legs (I should say one leg. I don't know who would be crazy enough to do both legs!), painted our nails, gave ourselves facials and pigged out on snacks. You should have seen the look on Kayden's face when we came out with the green facial stuff on our faces! lol He was a little frightened. I would be too! Heidi took all the pictures on her camera so I'll have to get them from her later and post them. It was so nice to just relax and do girl stuff on a day off. I usually end up cleaning our house all day. I think it's healthy for us to get out and enjoy some time down time like that. We had a great time and can't wait for the next girl's day!

No comments: