
Every year Landon and I throw a New Year's Eve party. This year we decided to do an Halo (Xbox) party. We invited some friends and fam and had a blast! We had four tv's going and four people on each tv. It was madness! As usual we ate a lot of junk food, drank a lot of mountain dew and were up late. We managed to pull everyone away from the game to bring in the new year and watch the ball drop in New York and give each other our first kiss of the new year. :-) It has been a tradition of mine that I call my mom and dad on New Year's Eve no matter where I'm at. I have done it since I was little. I figure a nice way to start out the new year is kissing my hubby and tellin' my momma and poopa how much I love them. I'm sure I'll always do that.
So here we are, a new year. We are so excited to see what this year will bring. I know that most of our family is hoping for little ones from us, but you'll just have to wait and see. ;-)
Recaps from New Year's Eve party animals:













3 comments:
Ash, you're so cute! And yes I am expecting you to have a baby this year, so get on it!;)
looks like a fabulous party! yes i am reading gone with the wind. i love it, but it is so hard to find any time to read, so i'll probably never finish it. kind of embarrassing. my sister tells me it's her favorite book ever, so you'll have to tell me what you think!
Hey girl! You always look so great, I love it! Guess what, that girl that's in the photo with you at your party looked really familiar to me and it's because her sister (who looks very much like her) and I work together! Small world, I know.
Post a Comment