Together...where we like to be

Friday, June 12, 2009

Union Station Photo Shoot Extended

Here are some of the pics I took of my friend Heidi. Isn't she a natural? Beautiful friend! Love ya!

3 comments:

Heather said...

hey ashley, i'm tom's cousin heather... i will be in town in july & i was wondering if you could take my kids pictures at the union station????? let me know i would totally aprreciate it..... i love all your pictures you took of tom & brit.
my email is nhmiller25@msn.com
let me know your pricing?
thanks,
heather.

Sara Stevenson said...

Oh Ash I'm so proud of you for doing your test!!! Jen told me that Kathy was helping you, thats so awesome! What instructors were there still? I didn't know they required nails now...that's crazy! Anyway love ya, good job getting it done!

Heidi said...

ok seeing my own face somewhat 100% freaks me out! :0)