Together...where we like to be

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I finally put some time aside for me to get caught up on our blog. I don't have much time so I will just give you one of the fun things that has happened. More to come!

In May my aunt Monica came and visited from her wonderous hometown, NYC. She came up to our place with my dad, Audrey and Korey to play some texas hold'em. I, of course, won. lol She set aside a day for just her and I in her busy schedule of visitors. :-) I loved getting to spend some time with her. We went to this cute little tea shop in Farmington called Tea's and You, which I recommend to all of you. They had many delicious tea's to choose from and you got to do it in style! They have a special room you can reserve ahead of time that has a bunch of princess dress up clothes for you to dip into. We didn't reserve the room, but the ladies said it was okay if we wanted to go in there after we were done with our tea to take some pictures. lol So fun! Then we went to the Gateway and did some shopping. We walked and talked and just had a lot of fun catching up. Landon and I are hoping that we will be able to make it out there next year for our big trip we have planned. We are planning on going to Georgia to visit his hometown where he grew up and then to NY to enjoy it's pleasures. I think will be exactly what we need before we start a family. One big trip to spend some quality time together and enjoy two beautiful places. Both beautiful in it's own way. :-)

No comments: