Together...where we like to be

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bringing back my PAZAZZ

About a month and a half ago my dad's girlfriend, Audrey asked me to help her with a hair show she was asked to do. She needed me as her assistant and to use me as one of her models. They needed her to find a few different models that she could cut and style with the product they were doing the hair show for. So, I am not sure all of you remember, but I have been growing my hair out for about the last year and a half. It had gotten to past my shoulders. Audrey found a funky cut that she wanted to do on me. It was going to bring my hair to just above my shoulders. Well, lets just say that PART of it ended above my shoulders. lol There is only one way to explain how it looked. Audrey did a great job with the cut, of course, but I did look like Carol Brady from the Brady Bunch. I won't lie that I cried a little afterwards, but I do feel like I got back a little bit of my pazazz. :-) I am enjoying the short hair for summer, but I will be growing my hair back out again. Check out the pics!

Jessi was one Audre's male model. He was pretending to be my stylist lol
Audrey did great with my make up!
Hair after hair show

Two other models from show








No comments: