This 4th of July Landon had to work the whole weekend and I magically had three days off in a row. My parents were heading out to Strawberry to go camping with some more of my family on that side of the family. I felt bad leaving Landon behind, but I decided that I desperatley needed some time away or I was going to lose my mind. So we left Thursday morning and came home on Sunday. I didn't realize how much I had missed my family. I had a really good time. I brought one of my books and just got to hang out with fam, ride wheelers with my little bro, and be a book nerd. :-) My mom, me and Tim went out on the lake to do some fishing. I don't have a fishign license so they were the ones that were fishing, but I liked being along for the ride. They both caught some pretty good sized fish. Unfortunately most of them we had to throw back because they were either too big or too small, but it was still fun. I missed my hubby the whole time, but I loved getting to spend some time with my family. Plus, absense makes the heart grow fonder, right? ;-)






Timmy and Momma





Me, cousin Landon, Uncle Lane



No comments:
Post a Comment