A few weeks ago Landon and I went on a two hikes up Adams Canyon. The first one we took Mia up with us. We were trying to make it up to a known waterfall, but it was getting too dark so we just went as far as we could and turned around. Mia loved being out on the trails. The second one was a bit more of a challenge. lol We parked a bit further away from our desired hike location so we ended up hiking about 8 miles. I won't lie I nearly fell over and begged Landon to go back to the car, but we kept to it and made it all the way up to a beautiful waterfall. It was a crazy hike that in spots we honestly didn't think we could do it, but we did. And it was worth every step!
No comments:
Post a Comment