Saturday, August 1, 2009
Book Nerd
As many of you already know I have become a serious book nerd since I read Twilight last year. I had never really enjoyed reading when I was in school. I actually don't think I ever read all the way through any of the books I did book reports on. lol Then Twilight came along. I read it the first time and fell in love with reading. Reading for me has become an escape from the real world. A time for me to escape to fantasy and forget all my worries. Since Twilight I have read two other series. The first one was The Luxe. It was based in the late 1800's early 1900's. It has a lot of love and scandel in it, but also I feel like it has education about earlier times. I liked getting to know more about how lifestyles were back in those times. It's crazy to think how different things were and just reminds me how blessed we are to have all the freedom we have. The second series was called The Mortal Instruments. Absolutely loved this series! It is kind of like Twilight. It has more than just vampires though. There are werewolves, fairies, warlocks and so much more! It is full of action and of course has romance. Currently I am reading Gone With the Wind. I have been reading this in between series so I haven't gotten very far in the whole 1400 pages, but I am slowly making my way through. :-) I recommend them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment