Monday, August 25, 2008
Capture The Moment
I have been wanting to pursue my interest in photography for quite some time so Britt and Tom (sis in law/bro in law) told me I could practice with them. I went and picked them up on Saturday after I got off work and we headed to the train station in Ogden. I will admit, I was a little nervous. I think I will feel a lot more confident when I know more about the details of photography and have an advanced camera. Britt and Tom were a lot of fun to photograph. They made it very simple to just point and click. Check out some of the cute shots we got! Thank you for letting me be part of your treasured moments. :-) Smile....Click....Capture









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Wow Ashley! Those look great! You should practice on us some time. I want a picture of us with Sydney...he can be a little difficult. Very rustic and professional looking.
Good work my friend!
Hey Ashley its tiffany I miss you so much I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog and I hope that you read this come check mine out at tylertiffany.blogspot.com you can see my little baby Carson
Post a Comment