Together...where we like to be

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Stages of Breaking Dawn Continues....

Stage Two:



Britt and I didn't want to show up to the Barnes and Noble party in just a random shirt and pants. So, we made this fancy shirts to show our dedication.







Stage 3:




You should have been there to enjoy the maddness of about 3,000 woman all crowded outside the Barnes and Noble waiting to get their copy of Breaking Dawn. Think of all these woman and now think of all these woman crowded together in about 80 degrees. I thought there was a good chance there was going to be some fatalities, but everyone survived. :-)









Stage 4:



5 minutes left until we hold Breaking Dawn in our possession!!!!




Stage 5:


My friend Heidi came over to my house after we got the books so that we could all enjoy the first few chapter of Breaking Dawn together. I will have to get the cute picture from Brittney of all of us sitting on my bed with our books, getting ready to read. :-) So exciting!


Stage 6: 5:00 a.m.


Yes, we really did stay up until 5 in the morning reading as much as our bodies would allow us to. Even being asleep we couldn't let it go. lol


Brittney and I read the rest of the book together. We finished the book last night at about midnight. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it. So, if you have leave me a comment and post me your favorite part. Then I will know you have read it too and then I can leave you a message. :-)

No comments: