Wednesday, August 20, 2008
So Much To Do...So Little time
Landon and I both had Monday off so we made a huge list of random things we needed to get done. We even put it all on a time schedule so that we would stay on track to get everything done. We got up early so we could make it to our chiropractor appointment at 9 and it was go, go, go all day after that. We actuallly almost made it through the whole list. We ran out of energy at about 6 and decided to stop and head to the K Town golf course to hit a bucket of balls. Landon really enjoys golfing so I have decided that I want to learn how to play so we can go together. He was a great teacher. He was very patient with me. I don't think I did too bad. Landon said, "You'll probably end up being better than me and entering in the PGA Tour next year." LOL So watch out Tiger Woods! ;-)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment