Landon and I have decided that we are going to have as much fun this summer as we possibly can. This will most likely be our last summer we have together before we start a family so we want to make it exciting and special. In helping with all that fun having we got ourselves a new toy. We bought a 400ex four wheeler. Landon has a dirt bike that he rides so this toy will be more for me so we can go out riding together. We have our first trip planned in May to break it in. We are really excited about it. It will be a fun thing for us to enjoy together. Plus, we've worked so hard this past year and half we figured we deserved it. ;-) That's how we are justifying it. lol We will still be hitting the trails on our mountain bikes too of course. Those will be easier to get our and ride so we'll most likely be on those every other day like we were last year. Those were one of the best purchases we ever made. It was a lot of fun to get out together and do something we both really enjoyed. We would go on the same trail each time and actually got really good at it. We could get through the whole thing in about a half hour. We had a little fall back last year that stopped our bike riding earlier than we had hoped. Not only did Landon get sick, but I hurt my foot. Unfortunately my foot still isn't 100% healed and I'm going to have to have surgery on it by the end of this year. I told my doc I won't do the surgery before summer because I am bound and determined to get out and enjoy myself, not sit inside for the first few months of summer as a gimp. lol
One more summer.....tons of fun........Mtn bike and 4wheel riding..........bring on the sun!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Yay for a fun summer! I hope we get to have as much fun as you guys do. I know I will, but Ben's going to be working a lot, so I guess I hope Ben will get to have as much fun as we do :)
Post a Comment