Together...where we like to be

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twilight AGAIN!

Yes, you heard it right. I am reading Twilight for the third time now. LOL We rented the movie last week so that Landon could see it and it just reminded me how much different it is from the book. I had to start reading it again so that I could refresh my mind with the real love story of Bella and Edward. I really hope the new director brings more of the book into this next movie. I could critique the movie all day, but instead I'll just say it was a good movie if I think of it as nothing to do with Twilight, just another movie. As far as Landon goes, he actually liked it. He thought it wasn't as bad as I was saying it was, but that's because he hasn't read the book. ;-) Just thought I would share a little bit of my continued Twilight addiction.

1 comment:

Carlye said...

You crack me up. You need to read The Host!! We rented Twilight last week as well. Tim watched it with me but he laughed a lot. lol