I realize I have neglected our blog. I'm sure I have many upset fellow blogger pals and family members who are feeling a little out of the loop. I will give you the updates in a shorter version.
- I got strep throat
- Had a water pipe leak
- We've become insanely attached to American Idol this season
- Landon's younger sister and her hubby are having a baby
- I planned a fun play date for me and Landon. (breakfast in bed, matinee movie, shopping, eat at his fav Korean restuarant, rent movies, eat ice cream. I had planned on doing something like going to play golf or go snowboarding, but it was too cold for golfing and by the end of the day we were too tired to go snowboarding.) We had so much fun together! :-)
- We've been hanging out a lot with my dad and his new girlfriend, Audrey
- Finally found a doctor I like!
- Work, work and more work
There's the last few months of our lives in a nut shell. I know it is very intersting. LOL We're hoping that with the warm weather coming we'll have more exciting posts like "Hittin' the trails mtn biking!" or "Trip to Moab!" or "Camping!"
Keep reading......more interesting events to come. ;-)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Strep is no fun at all, but the date sounds like it was a blast! I can't wait for the warm weather either, but it looks like it will be here right before we leave this place! That's how it goes I guess. Ha!
Post a Comment