Together...where we like to be

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All Alone :-(

Landon and his dad went to the sandunes today and won't be back until Friday night. So if any wants to play tomorrow night I am free. :-) I had today off so I decided that I would spend the day doing absolutely nothing. I did just that. I sat here and watched chick flicks all day and did a little laundry. It was really nice to just relax, but now I am super bored and ready for my hubby to come home. :-( I hate being home without him, but even worse I hate sleeping without him next to me. I have to work tomorrow until 7:30 so that will keep me busy for the majority of the day. I am glad he is out having fun with his dad, but I will be glad to have him home.

3 comments:

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

COme to my house!

Meghann said...

I'm the same way, but I'm probably more pathetic. ;) Don't you love having a few lazy hours all to yourself though.

Kelli said...

I'm sad I just read your post. I would have come over for a lazy day as well. As a matter-of-fact, I'm having one of those days today. I've been blogging all day. hehe.