Together...where we like to be

Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things

There is this 25 Random Things post going around so I thought that I would share my 25.

1- I am terrified of big bodies of water. I didn't even get in the ocean once while we were on our honeymoon in Mexico.

2-I have to check behind the shower curtain almost every time I go in the bathroom to see if someone is hiding in there. LOL I'm paranoid, I know.

3- I organize all my clothes in my closet by color.

4- I have had only one sip of a carbonated beverage in three years!

5- If I were drinking carbonation wild cherry pepsi would be my drink of choice. I do miss it badly sometimes!

6- My favorite thing to do on a day off with my hubby is drive around and look at old houses.

7- I have a horrible habit of biting the inside of my cheek.

8- My hands are ALWAYS cold. Bad circulation runs in my family.

9- If there were one thing I could change about myself I'd change my legs.

10- This March will be my fourth anniversary for coming back to church. :-)

11- I still have not printed off any of my wedding pictures and we have been married for 2 1/2 years.

12- I would rather eat pizza the next day cold.

13- One of my biggest passions is learning to play a musical instrument.

14- Every time I get out of the shower I have the exact same routine every day.

15- I have never broken a bone.

16- I graduated from Salt Lake Community College with my AAS(Associate of Applied Science) degree before I graduated from West Jordan High School. (Sorry, Jen. I had to use that one too) :-)

17- I can sleep SO much better when my house is clean.

18- One movie I could watch over and over again is Sweet Home Alabama.

19- Unlike most wives, I get along very well with my mother-in-law. I actually lived with her for about 2 1/2 months before Landon and I got married.

20- I am still friends with someone I have known since the 3rd grade.

21- One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon is sit on my couch in my living room with the window slightly open, letting the sun shine in, while reading a book or writing in my journal.

22- No matter how tired Landon and I are before going to bed we give each other a kiss and say I love you and good night.

23- Before my mom and dad got divorced we lived in Pheonix, Arizona.

24- I have had my hair as long as the middle of my back and as short as 2 1/2 inches all over.

25- The thing I am most excited about is starting a family with the man that I love and sharing that next step in our lives together.

2 comments:

Steve, Heather, and Jackson said...

What a lucky family we are to have you Ash! It was fun learning new things about ya! You're not the only one peeks around the shower curtain to see if the boogy man is there;)

Cindy said...

I love the Random 25 Things! Thanks for sharing! I'll share mine with you but you'll have to go to FB to find it. hehehehehe