For the Super Bowl this year we all headed out to Gregg and Denise's house. As usual, there was tons of food. We all ate tons of food and watched the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Arizona Cardinals 27-23. It was such a close game! The Cardinals were trailing behind until their receiver, Larry Fitzgerald brought them back in the game. It was right down to the wire and they were head to head. Then with about 25 seconds left in the game the Steelers running back, Mewelde Moore catches the winning pass. Congrats Steelers! The commercials and half time are usually the best part about the Super Bowl, but not so much this year. The commercials were amature and The Boss for half time, come on! LOL Thanks Gregg and Nec for hosting a fun party!
Pittsburg QB and head coach(yes, they are holding hands)
Steelers running back Mewelde Moore

Cardinals put up a good fight




2 comments:
Cute pictures. Super Bowl party food is always delicious. We didn't even watch it this year. It was kind of lame. Although we did make delicious calzones. Have your people call my people. We'll do lunch.
Hey hun, So I wish I could be more into stuff mike is sometimes, I think he wishes I was as well, I guess I just need to keep tryin to be better at it! I hope to see you tomorrow! Loves! XoXo!
Post a Comment