Thursday, February 19, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
So, Landon and I have never been huge fans of the overrated holiday we call Valentine's Day. We are not love haters we just don't like going out with all the rest of the world and waiting hours at restuarants or spending tons of money on useless gifts. I am not much of a flower girl. I know, you think I'm crazy. I would much rather us save that $50-$100 we'd spend on something that would die in a week and spend it on something like a fun day out. So every year we buy some treats, rent a good flick and just spend some time together. This year I worked until 9:30 and we both had to work the next day so we started watching a movie and fell asleep half way through. LOL We're so lame. Landon did go against our V day rule and bought me something. He got me my newest favorite treat, ALMONDS! Thanks babe! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment