Thursday, February 19, 2009
The Bachelor
I have been really into the Bachelor this season. The Bachelor was one of the guys who wasn't chosen on the Bachelorette. He is a good catch. The Bachelorette is of course NOT with the other guy she chose and will be appearing on this season's Bachelor to tell him she made a mistake. I would say that there would be no way that he would choose her, but after he sent home my favorite girl on the show last week anything could happen. Since Jillian is gone that only leaves Molly and Melissa. I think between the two of them I see him most with Molly just because he has liked her so much since the beginning and he didn't get to meet Melissa's family. The finale won't be on for two weeks! Who do all of you think he will choose????? Melissa, Molly or Deonna?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I think that he will choose melissa. I like her better than Molly.
Post a Comment