Together...where we like to be

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Has it really been ten years?

Last night I went and hung out with one of my BFF's that I have known for almost ten years. Back in junior high we were connected at the hip. I pretty much lived at her house. I was a part of her family. After high school we went our separate ways for a little while, but were shortly back in touch. We picked up right where we left off. Last night we got the chance to hang out with just the two of us. We went to an endowment session at the Bountiful Temple and then went and got some grub. We reminisced on some of our younger years. We have been through a lot together. And last night reminded me how much I miss spending time with my good pal Carlye. :-) I had a lot of fun catching up on old times! Lets do it again soon!

1 comment:

Carlye said...

Aw . . thanks friend. We will have to do it again soon. Oh and "practically" lived at my house? Are you kidding, your tooth brush was at my house! haha