This is being posted a week late, but I have been a little busy with the new job so I hope you all can forgive me. :-) Every year we have a Thompson-Patane reunion. The Patane's are long family friends of Landon and his family. Landon's best friend is a Patane and Brittney, my sister-in-law married a Patane. So, needless to say they have been considered family for quite a few years and now have officially become family in a way. Usually, the reunion would be held at Landon's grandparents cabin at Bear Lake, but they were having some problems with it this year. So, the Patane's were nice enough to rent a condo at Ideal Beach (once known as Sweet Water). This just happens to be a place that I would come and stay with my family every year since I was about 7. We all had a great time. We spent most our time at the beach. The Patane's rented a boat for two of the days and bought a tube so we kept ourselves busy out on the water. Landon and I both got a little too much sun, but it was well worth it. We hope we can keep this tradition going for many
more years to come. :-)

more years to come. :-)









No comments:
Post a Comment