I am sure that Landon will kill me for putting this post on here with even just one of these pictures, but I couldn't resist. A few nights ago we were over at Landon's mom's house helping her get packed up for her big move this week. Brittney was going through a few of her old dance costumes and came across a pretty little blue number. Landon decided to take this tiny blue costume and squeeze himself into it. He apparently has a love for dancing that all of us were unaware of. Haha! Here are some pictures to share this joyful event.
Enjoy
!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Wow! That's all I have to say, I think. haha. I'm pretty sure your life would be in serious danger if he knew you posted these. I love it. These are really good blackmail pictures, but you've already put them online, so you can't get anything out of it. But I am very pleased.
So I'm ashamed to say I'm a dance teacher that has a brother with that bad of technique! JK! He actually has some potential! That was classic!
Wow . . you are so mean. I love it.
So does Landon not look at the blog often? I'm amazed these are still up! Nice work Ash!
Post a Comment