Together...where we like to be

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dedicated To My Husband


Landon is the most hard working person I know. His mom has told me that he has always been a hard worker, but I think that he stepped it up a few notches when we got married. He has been working with Verizon for about three years now and has dedicated SO much time to proving himself worthy for a management position. An opportunity arouse for a management position at the store he was at and he got it. It was a great feeling knowing that for those three years of sacrificing his energy and our time it finally paid off for us. He has missed numerous family activities and church calling opportunities for this big break. He has worked an unbelievable amount of overtime to even be considered for the position. And finally after three years I have finally realized why he has done all of it, why he has sacrificed so much. He has done it for us and for our future family. He is the hardest working man I know and I couldn't be more proud of him. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have him as my husband. :-) I love you sweetheart!











No comments: