Isn't it beautiful? I think it looks exceptional fabulous with a knee length skirt. I know you all are wanting one so here is how you get your hands on your own boot. You must walk out of your sister-in-laws house, not pay attention to where you are going, step in a pot hole, twist your ankle, and visit your local pediatrist. And that is how it happened. After I had twisted my ankle inwards I figured it was only going to be a minor sprain. Well, a week later it still hurt and I was still walking like a gimp so I went to the doctor's yesterday. They did an Xray then the pediatrist showed me where I have an extra bone in my foot that only one in a thousand people have. This bone has been trying to merge itself with another bone in my foot and it was being connected by a tendon that runs from that bone up my leg. Apparently I seperated the tendon from the bone when I twisted my foot. He told me I would have serious damage to my foot if I didn't spend three weeks walking with the lovely ten pound, gray, eye sore. You know you want one! :-)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment