The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you.
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include them!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :-)
And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together :)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Can I say just about everynight! Where to even begin?! Maybe Conflict nights, lasert tag, barbecues, Monopoly and Cranium, The Famous Pasey's Creek, Twilight, Mountain Biking, Softball...I could go on and tell a memory from each of them! I'm just glad Landon is my brother and you are my fav. sis in law...more like a sister! We are both very blessed to have our family as our best friends! We love yoU!
Post a Comment