Monday, February 23, 2009
Happy 26th Birthday Landon!
Landon's 26th birthday was on Saturday. The only thing either of us ever want for our birthdays is just TAKE TIME OFF. We both took of Friday-Monday off. I asked Landon what he wanted to do and he said all he wanted to do was RELAX. That is exactly what we have done. Friday we had a combined birthday party with our brother-in-law Tommy. We had a few of each of their friends come over to play Xbox. As usual we ended up playing into the late hours of the night or I guess you could say the early hours of the morning. LOL I think they had a good time. The next morning I let Landon sleep in while I got up and made him some breakfast. My mom called us on Friday night and had asked us if we'd want to go stay in a condo in Park City they had been remodeling for my step dad's boss. So, after we ate breakfast on Saturday morning we got packed and headed to Park City. The condo was right by the Alpine Slide. Landon and I have not spent a night in a hotel with just the two of us since our honeymoon so we were excited to have this fun getaway. The condo wasn't the nicest thing in the world, but it was very nice for a free night stay. :-) It had a full kitchen, spiral stairs that lead up to a loft, a big screen tv, a fireplace, and a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. When we first got to Park City we dropped our stuff off and headed to the Tanger Outlets to do some shopping. Landon found a few shirts and I found a baseball cap. After shopping we were starving so we went to our favorite mexican food restaurant there called Baja Cantina. It was delicious as usual. Then we headed back to the condo to relax. We got in the jacuzzi tub then just chilled the rest of the night on the couch watching a movie. The next morning we headed home. We got home and took a nice long nap. Then Britt and Tom came over to watch a movie and play a little Xbox. Today we took our time getting up. Landon wanted to spend some of his birthday money on his truck so we headed down to the Pick n' Pull junk yard in Salt Lake. I really liked getting to do something with Landon that he really enjoys. We had a great time. That's the best thing about us. We can be doing the most simpliest thing together and still have a good time. We ended up getting a good find on a new seat for his truck. It is in really good shape which is rare at a junk yard. When we got home I started helping him put the new one in, but I wasn't much help and honestly got a little chilly so I came in to blog and he is still out there workin' away. We had a great weekend together. I cherish these times we get to have together. I hope you had a good birthday sweetheart! Love you more than you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a cute wife you are! It sounds like it was a great LONG weekend with your hubby. Happy Birthday Landon!
Happy Birthday again Bro! I'm glad you guys got to escape and enjoy the weekend! Love you guys!
Post a Comment