Saturday, October 16, 2010
Danger the duck
My friend Tauni is the silliest person I know. She has or has had EVERYTHING. She has an obsession with buying things from KSL. But, I was not expecting this purchase. She called and told me that she had bought not one, but FOUR ducks. lol Even though I thought the idea of having even one duck was crazy she loved these four ducks to pieces. She was fond of one more than the rest. His name is Danger. It's a funny story how Danger got his name. She had text me a picture of him when she first got him. I had replied back to her "They are so dang cute!" but instead of my phone recognizing "dang" it put "danger" instead. lol So, she text back and said, "That's it! That's his name!". She brought Danger over so he could officially meet the person who gave him his name. He sure was a cute little ball of feathers. We had a little Danger photo shoot and he did not hesitate to pose. Since then the ducks got big enough that she could not keep them. She took them to the Layton Park where there are hundreds of ducks that gather there daily. She has gone back to visit them a few times and found Danger adapting very well with his new family. It's a good thing I have a friend like Tauni to keep things interesting. lol







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment