Saturday, October 16, 2010
Easter
This Easter Michelle was staying at her sister Cindy's for a few days. Every time Michelle is in town I try my hardest to make time to see her because those times are too far and few in between. Uncle Isaac was in town. It's been a few years since I have seen him last so I was so glad I got to see him. And I finally got to meet Rachel's beautiful daughter Penelope. She's gorgeous just like her momma. I was lucky enough to get to see Michelle and my brother Nick on the same visit. Nicholas brought his cute new girlfriend who he was hoping to get my approval for. She passed with flying colors! She's a sweetheart and her daughter is cute as a button. I don't think there are many people who are as loving and inviting as this family is. I love this side of my family. And family is what they will always be. xoxo










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment