Together...where we like to be

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

* Happy 2010! *

So what if it's almost 2011 and I'm blogging about the beginning of 2010. Lay off! lol I don't want you to miss out on the fun times of this year. For this New Years we did our usual party. We had our same fun peeps come over to party in the new year. We played some texas hold'em, ate some treats, and kissed our sweethearts when the clock striked 12. I have had this tradition that no matter where I am or how old I am I always text both of my parents happy new year and tell them I love them. I figure it's a good way to start a new year. :-) 2010 started off a bit rough, but we have made some big changes in our lives and now we couldn't be better. We're excited for 2011 and all it has to bring.












No comments: