Home
The side yard finally has more grass than dirt
This summer we took guitar lessons together. Landon found a guy on KSL that would come to our house and was very inexpensive. The first time we met him I was taken back by the fact that he looked SO much like the lead singer from Zac Brown Band. Unfortunatley he was not ZBB's lead singer, but he was an amazing guitarist. He came to our house once a week for about 3 months. At the beginning Landon and I were practicing on our electric guitars, but my friend Tauni ended up giving us her fabulous blue acoustic to use. Both Landon and I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. It was really fun getting to do that together. Us and Dustin ended up getting busy with summer fun and decided to put the lessons to rest for the time being. We'd like to get back into it eventually. There's something so soothing about playing an instrument.









No comments:
Post a Comment