Together...where we like to be

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Landon and I have been wanting to go to Timpanogas Cave since we got married. I went once when I was 16 with some friends, but I haven't been since then. Either the hike got worse or I am in worse shape than I was back then because it was tougher than I remember. I'm going to say it's that the trail has changed. ;-) It was perfect weather that day to go on a hike. We were just hot enough by the time we got to the top that it felt magical going into the cave. It really is amazing all the formations that have been created. We took the tour through the cave and headed back down the mountain. It took a lot less time to get down than it did going up. lol Good workout...good times. : )
































No comments: