Saturday, October 16, 2010
Fun at home
This April Landon let me get some fun new photography treats. I got my tripod, diffusers, an extra battery and my external flash. He is so cute. When we got home he was just as excited to open it up and put it all together as I was. lol The new equipment has come in handy. The list of things I need/want are endless with photography. But, I have to take it one step at a time. To say that I love photography is an understatement. It's a way for me to express myself artistically. It's a way for me to know that every little moment is remembered. It reminds me to walk slower through life to enjoy all of life's beauties. I still have a lot to learn, but that's the fun in it. You can always challenge yourself to do better. I am grateful for my talent and hope that I can continue to share it with those around me.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment