Together...where we like to be

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

For Mother's day we all met up at my Grandma and Grandpa Larkins. My momma and my grams are two of my favorite women in my life. I have learned many of life's lessons from each of them. Some of my lessons have been to not do what they do, but lessons nonetheless. lol ;-) I was blessed enough to get to spend extra quality time with my grandparents when I lived with them in high school. Those times are some of my most treasured memories with them. My grams and I would stay up late together and talk sometimes...when I was actually home. And everyone knows that grandparents spoil so you can only imagine all the goodies that the cupboards were constantly filled with. All the girls at Cosmetology loved going there for lunch! And my momma....She has been through some tough times in life and has still mananaged to make it out on top. Most of our childhood was just her and us three kids. We had to take care of each other. My mom always worked so hard to make sure that we had all that we needed. We never went without. Throughout my whole life she has been one of my very best friends. I didn't need a sister to share clothes with, I had her. lol I sometimes miss the times we would be getting ready together in the morning and would go into each others rooms to ask each other if what we were wearing looked cute or if it made us look fat. Ha ha! I hope that I can take some of my Gram's and Mom's greatest characteristics and use them when I become a mother.

My Gramps showing my mom a thing or two about technology ;-)



Grams always cleaning up something






Aren't they the cutest : )



I love my Timmy <3





My momma is beautiful



Uncle Lane playing with his new Droid



Very nice babe




Two of my favorite women in my life



My brother is a stud

No comments: