Together...where we like to be

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The visible blessings of being a mommy

After visiting my mom for Mother's Day we headed to Britt and Tom's to meet up with Debbie. Debbie got all of us girl's a cute little card holder for our purses. Each one had a different pattern that fit our personalities perfectly. She always has the cutest gifts. I thought it was sweet of her to include me even though I am not yet a mommy. I'm just a mommy to a chocolate monster. ;-) I have been blessed with a mother-in-law that has made me feel like one of her own daughters. I will never forget how much help she was when Landon and I were planning the wedding. I had never planned a wedding before and I don't have any sister's so I was in the dark on what goes into planning a wedding. She was by my side the whole time. Because of her our wedding was more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for. I love you Deb. This was Britt's first Mother's Day. You can see how much love Britt and Tom have for Ryder and vise versa. It has been fun for Landon and I to have Jackson and baby Ryder to kiss and squeeze. I like to call them the visible blessings of being a mommy :-) They give us a glimpse of what we will someday be blessed with.














Kisses from Uncle Landon



Uncle Landon downloaded a game for Ryder






We sure love this little guy : )












No comments: