Saturday, October 16, 2010
A day in the potato state
On a Sunday after church Landon and I decided to do what we love...go on a drive. We wanted to venture out to somewhere we wouldn't normal venture to. We decided to head for the Idaho state line. We called Landon's uncle Ron that lives in Preston, Idaho and said that we would be in the neighborhood. They weren't going to be home until later so we drove up there, found a cute little park and enjoy some of life's simple pleasures. It's fun pretending to be a kid again. It seems like just yesterday I was little enough to think the monkey bars were too high and the swings were the greatest thing ever invented. It's even crazier to think that someday we will have little ones that will see the monkey bars as being too high and the swing as the greatest thing ever invented. I love the fact that Landon and I do silly things like this. It reminds us that sometimes simplicity is God's way of telling us to slow down and enjoy the ride.






















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment