Landon and I were bound and determined to go riding. When the day came for us to go the sky was full of clouds. We didn't let that discourage us. Up the mountain we went! We rode out the rain then the rain that turned into hail. We parked on a ledge and waited out the storm. We may have been muddy and freezing cold by the end of it all, but we got our ride. :-)
Hello all! Welcome to my blog. I am a local portrait photographer in Davis County, Utah and surrounding areas. My style can be described as laid back, creative and fun! I have a passion for making people smile and laugh. I think that is what drives most of my passion for photography. I am very blessed to meet the people that I do by doing photography. I can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment