Together...where we like to be

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cabin Fever

I guess I have forgotten how many fun things we have got to do this year. It was apparently our year for traveling. I am glad I decided to do all my behind blogging to remind me!
Carlye's family has a cabin in Midway that I hadn't been to since we were beasty teenagers. The end of March she invited us, Holly and Kimball (2 kids Mia and Aiden), and Jen and Adam. Holly and I have known each other since elementary, but didn't become close friends until about the same time Carlye and I did in junior high. Jen is one of Carlye and Holly's friends from choir. You would think it would be risky to get that many couples together that are all so different, but it was a delight. We all had a great time. We played some fun games, jammed out to guitar hero, shopped, and all us girls stayed up late talking about the good ol' days. I love spending time with some of my long kept friends. Thanks Carlye and Tim for hosting a fun weekend at the Morgan cabin! : )









1 comment:

Carlye said...

You're welcome. These pictures make me laugh. That was the funniest game EVER.